September 28, 2007

THE OFFICE returns!

NOTE: My apologies for the tardiness of this posting. As you might have read, I experienced technical difficulties uploading the video of Claire. I've yet to hear from Bogdana, my Bulgarian tech support gal. Regardless, I figured out on my own that the 42nd try (uploading the video) is the charm. So, read on faithful bloggees...

As you can see, Claire is very excited for the season premier of The Office tonight. She's been waiting all summer to find out what's going to happen on Jim and Pam's date. However, Claire's favorite character is Ryan, the intern... who is now a regional manager. And, Stew's been wearing his Dwight Schrute for President - 2008 shirt all week, but he finally threw it in the dirty clothes hamper this morning. He's now wearing his It's all fun & games until the flying monkeys attack t-shirt. I recently saw his Atari t-shirt stacked on top of a bunch of freshly laundered clothing, so I'm sure the shirt will be back in the rotation before too long.

Anyway, I know there are at least three additional The Office fans out there in my blogisphere, so here are a couple more clips I received from Aunt Dee (Florida) over the last couple months (thanks, Dee!). Enjoy... oh, and don't forget to tune in to the season premier of The Office on NBC at 8:00pm (CST).

The Office - Summer Vacation


The Bourne Ultimatum - The Office version

0 comments:

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP