November 13, 2007

You want pancakes with your syrup?

Finally... for your viewing (and listening) pleasure, here is a video compilation of Momma and Papa's 3-day tour through Vermont... as they were in search of the perfect maple syrup. And by "perfect", I mean "cheap". I have tons more footage, but I figure just the highlights are enough. Plus, shortly after arriving home from their trip, Stew shot some video footage of Claire not realizing he had rewound the camcorder tape (thereby taping over some of the best video footage from the trip). Regardless, research shows my audience's maximum attention span is 4 minutes 5 seconds, so it's probably for the best. Enjoy... roll tape!



By the way, did anyone hear about the woman who got sued by Prince (or is it still The Artist Formerly Known as Prince)? Regardless, some woman posted a video of her kid dancing (or something) on YouTube, and there was a Prince song playing in the background. The short, little freak sued her! Well, I don't want to get sued. So, I want to tell you all that the song playing in this video is Keep on Rollin' On from the Mango Jam album, Preserves. For those who don't know, Mango Jam is a Minneapolis band, and I strongly encourage each of you to purchase one or ALL of their CD's here. As you've just heard... they really are quite excellent! And I beg them not to sue me. I'm just a dog, and I have no Milkbones to spare.

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:58 PM  

Great job! Love the heart with the shot of the bed and Linda in the hot tub and of course the fountain coke. You and Oliver Stone are tops with those subliminal messages...

V

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP