April 10, 2007

Easter goodies

Here's more proof that Claire is the cutest little girl in the world. Claire made her first visit to Grandpa Bob and Grandma Helen's farm in South Dakota, and I have to say Bob & Helen are lookin' pretty good, too! Claire tells me that she saw pigs while she was on the farm, and she says they smell different than the fluffy ones she has in her nursery. She also got a basket of Easter goodies from Grandma Helen (which Stew promptly devoured shortly upon Claire and Momma's return home... he said that "Claire will never know..."). Stew also received fudge, cookies and other sweets from Helen. I wish him well with his Chubby Challenge with Linda. Anyway, I'm including a picture of Claire with her Easter basket, plus the little stuffed bunnies she received (Great Aunt Florence got Claire the pink Peeps bunny, and Aunt Dee from Florida sent the soft, white one... which also looks quite tasty... I'll be watching to see if it ever makes it's way to the floor).

Stew's rambling on and on about needing the computer to work on The Stewart Family Barker Christmas newsletter... which has morphed into the Spring 2007 Edition. Linda gave him a deadline for completion, which has already passed, so he needs to finish it up. So, I leave you with a video of a toy that I want...

http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/483794/jokeid/112766

0 comments:

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP