September 13, 2007

Great friends

No matter how crazy the world gets, one thing holds true - great friends and family make it all worthwhile. So today, I'm going to post a movie Stew made prior to my joining the Stewart family. A few years ago, when Aunt Susan and Uncle Kermit went on a week-long vacation, they had Berkley and Ole spend time at our house. As usual, Stew dressed them up in little outfits and took their pictures... basically he humiliated them. But, he also shot quite a few "normal" photos. One weekend while The Erickson Boyz were here, Aunt Dee & Remmy, plus Aunt Julie & Lily, came over for coffee and an afternoon in our dog park (aka "our backyard"). So, Stew shot photos of the dog park afternoon and combined them with the other photos to create a video montage called Best Friends: A Week with The Stewarts.

This afternoon, Lily is coming over to spend a night with us while Aunt Julie is at a conference in St. Cloud (I'm assuming there's a BIG party tonite at the conference center lounge that Julie is required to attend). Also, we want to send our best thoughts to Aunt Susan and Uncle Kermit today. We all love you!!! So, in honor of all our friends and family everywhere, I present a TwoDogs Productions short film, Best Friends...

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:11 AM  

Stewie,

Thanks so much for putting this up on the blog. It's been years since I thought of it, and it put a huge smile on my face...or maybe that was the narcotics? But I did feel very joyful after watching it. Which in turn, made Berks and Ole very happy because they got tummy rubs. Susan joy = puppy tummy rubs.
Who knew?

Susan

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP