November 08, 2007

Got milk?

It seems I got a little off track the last couple days having not posted any pictures of Claire. So, to make up for it, here are a couple to end the week on a good note. A high note, if you will. The first couple are of Claire carrying around her empty milk jug, as you can clearly see. What's not so clear is me cowering in the background... with my eyes glowing like some sort of devil dog. But trust me -- I'm not some vicious, evil beast. I'm actually scared out of my gord of Claire. You see, she likes to crack me over the head with anything within her grasp, and I'm particularly fearful of all things large and plastic that once held liquid. I don't know what it is. No, scratch that. I know EXACTLY what it is. It's the hellish "THUD!" I hear reverberating inside my skull each time a jug comes crashing down upon my head. You'd think it'd hurt more than it does, but it still scares the life out of you!

Now for some fun Fox News tomfoolery. Here are two pictures containing a total of three images. See if you can tell which image is that of Fox News Contributor (and neoconservative tool), Charles Krauthammer. Oh, and he's a columnist for The Washington Post who might have won a Pulitzer Prize 20 years ago. I happen to think he's a real-life zombie that eats small babies and large breed dogs. Anyway, Claire and I are giving our best Charles Krauthammer impersonations, so good luck figuring out who's who. Here's a clue: Chuck is wearing a tie and is neither a really cute baby nor a ruggedly handsome dog with piercing brown eyes that you can't see because I'm impersonating Charles Krauthammer. Claire hasn't quite gotten the Charles Krauthammer sleepy-eye look down yet, but she's close.

And, finally, here are just a couple shots of Claire being totally awesome. She has a fascination with the toilet, not to mention running around the house with either a shoe or sock in her hand. The naked thing is only at bathtime, and she usually doesn't get the chance to run too far. As you've seen, Claire is typically dressed (in the same outfit... bib overalls and a pink sweatshirt). I remember when I used to run at bathtime, but doing so only made Stew yell at me. So, now I just hop in the tub and commence shaking immediately. Speaking of Stew, ever since Claire's been big enough to sit in a booster seat and feed herself, I've eaten A LOT better. That's right... I'm still only getting about one square meal a day out of Stew.
Thank goodness Claire's a messy eater or else I'd look like this guy...

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:04 AM  

Bogart,
If Claire can be trusted, you should encourage "Naked Time" at your house. When Maddie and Ellie were little, my mom and dad felt like they needed some non-diaper time, so before pj's every night they got to run around naked. They never had any accidents, so it was great fun for everyone. (Ask Aunt Julie - she got to witness the hilarity). In my opinion, mom and dad were just hoping to get any streaking urges out early - better to have your twins running around screaming and naked at 18 months than 18 years...

Off to snooze in an empty bunk bed,
Lexie

Anonymous 4:17 PM  

Oh, my God! The picture of that dog at the end totally freaked me out. I think I'm blind now. Holy Crap. Really, is that real? Dang.

-v

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP