August 26, 2008

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed (or blog)

Here's the deal - I have a lot going on in my life right now. I've had a slew of humans traipse through my doghouse over the course of the last couple weeks... I've had a squirrel that goes by the name "Rocky" send me a greeting card postmarked in Michigan... I picked up a bucket of Broaster chicken from The Countryside Family Restaurant in St. Paul and found a note taped inside my carryout bag warning me about little devils wearing fur coats (also known as "hedgehogs")... plus, Grandpa Bob and Grandma Helen were here from Thursday night until Monday afternoon. So, I've been busy. And, now I have to go with Claire and Stew to go conduct drive-by surveillance on some neighborhoods we're looking at moving into. My main concern is tree coverage because evil lurks within the darkness of the tree's shade. And you can quote me on that.

In the meantime, look at how darn cute Claire is at 22 months old!

4 comments:

Mike Rios 5:16 PM  

Boy, I thought we would hear the results of the Peter Karl Invitational. There is usually a good story or two.

Anonymous 7:40 PM  

You must have somehow read my mind: I was just going to ask for more Claire pics (and Bogey pics, too, of course!). Hopefully I can visit her again before she graduates!

Anonymous 10:24 PM  

I was in Michigan on travels. Glad you enjoyed the card.
Rocky

Anonymous 2:44 PM  

As a family restaurant, we try our best to look our for our customers. Glad you got the message - hedgehogs are tricksy little devils!

~peace~

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP