September 30, 2009

Bitchin' Camaro!

By now, my faithful readers should know my two favorite things in life are: 1) the song, Bitchin' Camaro, written/performed by the punk band Butthole Surfers and 2) online contests. That's why I'm so excited about a new sweepstakes contest I just learned about. My favorite telecom company - Charter - is combining my two favorite things (well, sort of) by giving away a new Camaro! And not just any Camaro, but the hard to get 2010 Camaro 2SS, which is one bitchin' Camaro! Plus, sales tax is included in the prize. Charter continues to outpace the industry in creative and newsworthy contests from giving away an HDTV every day to Xbox 360s to a Hybrid Car last year. And Charter was previously giving away a laptop every day for two months, and has now switched to giving away a new Camaro. The contest runs from September 15 through November 26 at noon.

To enter the contest, go to Camaro Sweepstakes (no purchase necessary). Or, visit charter.com/camaro to register today and view the complete rules, specifications on the Camaro and more. Plus, you're automatically entered when you order any Charter service online. In addition, you can get a $100 gift card when you buy three (3) Charter services, $50 gift card for two (2) services, and $25 gift card when you buy one (1) Charter service. Gift cards are from major retailers in clothing, home and accessories, restaurants and more!

Image

At Charter, they love fast. And this new 426 hp Camaro is one of the fastest and hardest cars to get in North America, and Charter's giving it away free! Charter services have always brought your home to life, now they’re bringing your garage to life (that is, if you're lucky enough to win the sweepstakes)!

And if you're technologically inclined like I am, then you'll also want to check out the following links:

Charter on Facebook
Charter on Twitter


Post?slot_id=58162&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP