November 20, 2006

Big weekend in little Robbinsdale

It was another busy weekend in Robbinsdale... Grandma Helen returned to town to attend Claire's baptism. And, our good friends - Michelle, Pete and their daughter, Naiya - were in town from Fargo. Check out the My Pictures link to see an extremely cute picture of Naiya and Claire, along with a whole bunch of other stuff (i.e., Pete showing you how tall he is on Claire's growth stick in the nursery).
I'm beginning to wonder if Grandma Helen is going to move in with us soon. She seems to be addicted to Claire, but you certainly can't blame her. I don't mind at all because she likes to feed me whenever I look hungry (which is apparently 24 hours a day). Helen likes to mock Stew for neglecting me... even though he feeds me the veterinary-recommended two square meals per day. I don't mind the extra meal here and there. Anyway, I'm exhausted and my head aches. So, enjoy the attached picture of Claire and go check out the latest photos in her picture folder. I hope to blog soon when my head stops hurting. I think maybe I ate too much this weekend...

0 comments:

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP