July 14, 2009

Deja Dog Shampoo

I feel like I've been here before... maybe it's all the itching and scratching I've been enduring. Anyway, I always say, "Scratch a dog, and you'll find a permanent job." I didn't coin this phrase, but I still like to say it. Scratch a dog, and you'll find a permanent job. There. I said it again. You can't stop me people! Just like you can't stop my excessively itchy skin and incessant scratching. Stew has tried with various medicated shampoos. But I don't really miss the good old days in Robbinsdale when we'd jump in the basement shower to lather up together. It was not enjoyable, although Stew always tried to make me feel comfortable. He'd try to convince me that it's a bonding exercise, and that everything will be alright. While the soft adult contemporary music playing in the background, and lit candles in the corner of the bathroom were a nice touch, they never seemed to calm my fears of being drowned by the steady stream of water relentlessly shooting down upon me from the menacing shower head. Yikes! I still shiver at the thought. But ever since moving into a house with no basement shower, every six weeks or so I get dropped off at some doggy grooming salon (although "canine torture chamber" is a more apt title for the place).

Anyway, there's no rhyme nor reason to my itching. I tend to feel itchy soon after being washed, but I also scratch excessively when it's been too long between baths and my skin is dry and flaky. I can't figure out why my skin itches so much. So once again, my thirst for knowledge took me to the magical land of the Google. What I discovered is that I suffer from a fatty acid deficiency (as opposed to Stew's fatty ass oversufficiency, which is entirely different and something we don't speak of often around the house).

In sniffing out a solution to my problem, my nose lead me to Dinovite. I should have known because this is the same company that created products to help prevent my excessive shedding. Just like their dog treats and pet food supplements, Dinovite's dog shampoo is specially formulated with nutrients and enzymes often lacking from commercial pet foods. DogOsuds is not your ordinary dog shampoo because it's designed to help alleviate problems with itching, excess shedding and odors. In fact, it will remove skunk odor in a single washing! Something to think about for my Alaskan friends who live amongst the critters.

So ask yourself, does my dog itch excessively? Does he smell like he rolled around in a garbage bin, or does he shed enough hair to stuff a pillow? If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", then give Dinovite a look see and give your dog a new dog smell!

Dogosuds ® benefits include:
• Makes your dog smell CLEAN and WONDERFUL for a long time.
• Lathers beautifully ... and RINSES EASILY!

• Contains 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils that have natural, healing properties

• Gentle soothing shampoo works well for sensitive skin.

• Is a NATURAL FLEA DETERRENT

• Lathers beautifully ... and RINSES EASILY!

• Contains NO CHEMICALS, NO PERFUMES, NO FILLERS, nothing to irritate or dry your dog's skin!


Sniff out Dinovite and their products for yourself. In the meantime, I hope to soon be napping in the corner... itch-free and smelling of lavender.

Post?slot_id=41821&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP