August 05, 2009

Back in the saddle again...

To my four faithful bloggees, please accept my apologies for my absence. I've been in hiding. Just when I thought we had sufficiently exposed the dumbest and craziest people in the country (see also: Joe the Plumber), now we have the rise of the "Birthers". And in case you live under a rock and don't know about the enigma that is a Birther, allow me to enlighten you. A Birther is a scared white person (see also: racist) who thinks President Obama was born in Kenya and, therefore, is illegally in America and should immediately be picked up by U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) and deported. If you're a Fox News Channel viewer, then you're more familiar with Birthers as being "patriotic citizens - along with Chuck Norris - that are deeply concerned about the future of the country". Regardless, they scare the hell out of me... almost as much as the phony Teabaggers (funded by lobbyists).

Anyway... I spent last weekend at Aunt Dee (Rosemount)'s place, which also happens to be the home of my favorite black lab mix, Remmy... and two cats. Yes, I said "two". Sammy the Cat now has a feline friend... who took a swipe at me - twice. Apparently cats don't like it when you stick your dog snout in their face. Lesson learned. So, while I was hangin' with Remmy and Dee, the rest of Team Stewart was in Wauben, MN, for the Annual Karl Invitational (sort of like a mini-olympics of lawn sport). More on that later... in the meantime, here I am chillin' with Remmy (pics compliments of Aunt Dee).

1 comments:

Puppy Training 1:55 AM  

I like your dogs!

DadTrends - Best of the Dad-O-Sphere
blogarama - the blog directory

Support my dawgs!

Here's where I put stuff I support...
The Animal Rescue Site

About This Blog

Commentary from a stay-at-home dad on daily happenings and misadventures while helping raise a wonderful little girl. The goal is to employ wit, sarcasm and/or humor to make the blog pseudo-entertaining. Then again, setting goals never really worked for me, but maybe you'll chuckle anyway.

OUR FAMILY - Provides a brief bio on each family member.

THE SAHD CLUB - A rip-off of the letter written by the kids from the 1980's blockbuster hit, The Breakfast Club.

THE DOG DISH - Here you'll find the occasional rant or story written from a dog's point of view.

COMEDY - Here you'll find stuff I think is funny, typically video clips, cartoons or jokes.

LINKS - Just what the name implies.

PAW-LITICS - More rants, typically directed at despicable politicians with whom I disagree.

VIDEO VAULT - Home videos of Claire set to some of our favorite songs.

BUY STUFF - My online store (that is if I ever actually create one).

Fellow travelers

Who's stalking me now?

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP